Report Sewer Spill or Water Main Break

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Water and Sewer Emergencies

For any water emergency that endangers public safety, call 911 first.

For all other water main breaks or sewer spills, call the District at (760) 744-0460 
or after-hours at (760) 744-0461